Tuesday, February 5

Love. Just Love.

Challenge #43 is posted over at {PIN}spirational Challenge blog!
Here's the very simple {pin}spiring pic!

The sponsors this week are Eureka and The Pink Petal.
I'm on team 2 so I used The Pink Petal ribbon.

...and here's my simplistic card using the pic as inspiration.

Love.
 The digi is from The Digi Garden (store closed).
We miss you, sweet Jacqui!!!! :O(

Challenges:
~Milk Coffee-Valentines
~Moving Along with the Times-punch it out  (border punch)
~Digi Haven-love
~One Stop Craft-anything goes
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !
There's a DT call there too! Simply add DT to your entry to apply!

12 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Deanne. Love the paper piecing and coloring of this sweet image. Thanks for joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your simple "Love" card Deanne! Adorable little boy image and I like the coloring too! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Sandy Trefger said...

Just noticed that you entered this fabulous, cute card in The Stamping Shack challenge too! Thank you for sharing it with us over there as well! Love your card!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Tammy said...

Love your 'love' card! Great colors and coloring!

Athina said...

I love the design on this card! The torn paper behind the image and the way you placed the ribbon. Very cute!

Clarissa Schupp said...

So perfekt! Love the way you put the ribbon on your project. Thanks for sharing. Have a fab day.
xoxo Clarissa

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love your card what a cute image! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Deanne, I like the fab image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Judith said...

Aw this is so cute - love the layout - thank you for playing at MTTC this week hugs Judith xx

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love the design and the image! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

Margaret said...

So adorable. Love the image. I loved The Digi Garden and will really miss Jacqui's beautiful images. Fabulous coloring and a great layout.

Andrea said...

Very nice card - like the motiv and the design. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021