Monday, November 19

LOVE!!!

Today is our 1st year wedding anniversary! Woohoo!!!
I made hubby a card.
 
Thoughts of Love
Challenges:
~Artistic Inspirations-anything goes
~Paper Playtime-anything goes
~Word Art Wednesday-uplifting/encouring words
~Fairytale-embossing (on red border)
~Robyn's Fetish-vintage
~Crafty Boots-remember
 
Here are some pics of our wedding last year.
 
 
 
 
Hubby gave me an anniversary ring to add to my set . . .
 
and a beautiful plaque.
 
I made him a delicious chocolate cake and we're going out for a wonderful meal of Chinese food. Then we'll come home and have a coffee and a piece of cake with ice cream!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

7 comments:

Kraftylittlebox said...

Happy Anniversary :) Hope you have a wonderful evening,
hugs Klair xx

Bianca said...

What a fab card! I bet your hubby will love it! In september I had my 12th wedding universary. OMG!!! :o)
Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. xx Bianca

Unknown said...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. The card will tell him the story you have in your heart. Thank you for sharing with us.
Psalm 103 Blessings
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Dee's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colour scheme. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Michelle said...

I hope he loved it because I love this card. It is great.
Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
XXX Michelle

PokSa said...

What a fantastic work. And beautiful pictures.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous card, looks like you had a lovely day so glad you joined us at SCH
hugs

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021