Thursday, November 1

Halloween is over...

Happy Halloween
Challenges:
~Alphabet Challenge-S is for spooky
(witches are spooky, but this little mouse witch, is sorta cute, not spooky!!! hehe!)
~Friday Mashup-witches
~Pattie's Creations-autumn colors
~2 Sisters-Halloween/Fall
~Di's Digi Designs-Halloween
~My Time to Craft-Halloween
~One Stop Craft-Halloween
 
Well, that's all the Halloween cards for me this year.
This card was made for someone special, my hubby's son.
He loves leaves so I used leafy paper and put an array of them at the bottom of the card.
 
Oh, here are my nails. Not professional by any means. But I thought they were cute!


Yup, Halloween is over. We got about 8 trick-or-treaters last night! Oh my! I have a truckload of goodies left. What to do with them...Hmmm...
 
So, it's on to CHRISTMAS!!!!
 
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !http://papercupcakes-stamps.com/

14 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh so cute card and WOW your nails rock, they are brilliant, Thanks for joining in on Sparkle and Glitter with Rick this fortnight,
Love Hazelxox

Miranda said...

another gorgeous card, lovely and your nails are just fabulous
thanks for joining the sparkle and glitter challenge again this week
hugs
Miranda
DT

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card. Love the nails. Caroline xxx

Basement Stamper said...

Fun Halloween card, thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week.

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card and I love your nails :)

Thanks for joining in at TPC this week.

Susan x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful Halloween Card and love those nails...joann sassy raggedy

Ann said...

Adorable card! Love the leaves - and your nails are really cute!!! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!

Roxx.T Barnes said...

What a cute card!Love the mouse witch & your nails!We had a small turn out last year and a huge one this year.This year I bought little goldfish packs so if I got stuck with a lot I wouldn't tempt myself into eathing them all.Wouldn't you know I didn't have anything left & even used my personal stash!

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Roxx.T

Sharon Sahl said...

I love all the leaves and the mouse is super sweet! Thank you for joining us for the challenge at Sparkle and Glitter.

Pauline said...

Hi Deanne! This is Wonderful... I love pumpkins! Thanks for sharing at Sparkle and Glitter with Rick!

Heidi Baks said...

Adorable card, and nails! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the leaves & the really cute mouse!
Your nails are fab, they look great!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the autumnal feel to it! And your nails are fab too!!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Shelly said...

Fab halloween creation Deanne, and your nails are great! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Design Challenge, Shelly x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021