Friday, November 23

For the LOVE of Gingerbread #1

I love gingerbread and I especially love all the adorable gingerbread digis out there! I have loads of them, some free, some won, some I got on DTs and bought some. So I'm going to try and post at least 25 gingerbread cards and other projects FOR THE LOVE OF GINGERBREAD.
 
Wishing You
Sweet Holiday Memories
 
free digi found at Dearie Dolls
Challenges:
~Crafty Pad-Christmas
~Stamptacular Sunday-ribbon, pearls, punch
~Crazy Challenge-decorate inside
~Everybody Art-angels
~Papertake Weekly-ribbon and pearls
~Paperplay-angels
~Pixie Dust Studio-gingerbread
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

10 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a fun little gingerbread angel ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the gingerbread angel she's adorable. Caroline xxx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

rachel said...

fabulou card - thanks for joining us at the crafty pad this time and good luck xx

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

StephG said...

this is adorable...the image is so cute. great take on this week's challenge. Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday♥

Grandma Bonnie said...

Deanne- This is such a cute card! Thanks for stopping by Stamptacular this last week, please join us for our new challenge soon!

Danielle C said...

Cute card! I love the punched edge and the ribbon together and the vintage feel! Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Dannielle:)

lauren bergold said...

that gingerbread angel really is extraordinarily SWEET in every sense of the word! thanks for joining our "feasting fun" at JINGLE BELLES this week! ♥

Emily Lauritzen said...

Great card! I love all the details you added to the image. Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021