Sunday, November 18

Elf on a . . . Card!

The challenge this week at PLATYPUS CREEK DIGITALS is {buttons and bows}! Easy stuff!!!
Here's my card
 
closeup

Challenges:
~Dream Valley-anything goes
~Gingerloft-touch of gold (gold Stitckles on his belt buckle)
~Here Come the Boys-a favorite movie- Elf with Will Ferrell
~Forever Friends-ribbon and twine
~Craft Room Challenges-punches/dies
~My Mum's Craft Shop-winter wonderland
 ~Crazyhazelnut-use something more than 6 months old (design paper)
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-anything goes
 
Oh, I haven't shown you the latest pic of Lexi's hiding place for her bone.
She actually hid it in her basket! And, she even tried to root up the blanket and hide her bone underneath. First time I've seen her do that!
I ran for the camera to get video, but of course, she KNEW what I was up to!
 
Have a great week, all!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Delightful card, such a cute, sweet image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 99 - hope to see you again soon. x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,love the fab image and great details.xxx

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image and the colours and layout are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

Deanne this made me smile! Fab image, colouring and card Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Mervi said...

Hi Deanne,
cute card so fabulous creation!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Die-cuts and Punches Challenge;-))m

Diane Louise J said...

Gorgeous card Deanne, lovely colouring of such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenges. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again very soon. We are running a DT call at the moment, pop back to FF for more details. Diane xx

Becky said...

Very cute card and great film choice, I love Elf. Thank you for joining in at Here Come The Boys and good luck.
Becky xx

Craftdee Donna said...

My little Jack Russel regularly hides all manner of things in his basket... sometimes every bit of his bedding is evicted first, lol. Fabulous card for the challenge at Here Come The Boys
Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

Debi said...

the elf's so cute! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, debi x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021