Monday, November 5

A Prickly Situation!!!

No, not really!!! It's just that I'm using a prickly cactus digi today on my card.
It's called Cactus found at Hambo Stamps.
 
Just Wanted to Say
Hola!
 
closeup
 
inside the card
Challenges:
~Hambo Hoedown-neon colors
~My Mum's Craft Shop-bold and bright
~Shelly's Images-flower, bling, digi image
~Card Crafter's Circle-patterned paper
~Polka Doodles-bright colors and sparkle (gem)
~Corrosive Challenge-know when to fold 'em
~Crafty Pad-anything goes
~That Craft Place-tic-tac-toe...gem,sentiment,ribbon
~Digi Darla-gift card holder
 
Well, if you're following along on my blog,you will know that Lexi, my Bichon Poo, and I have been having a game of hide-and-seek with her bone! She actually put it in her little toy box today!
But she caught me today getting a picture of her hidden bone, and would you know that she grabbed it BEFORE I got a chance to get a pic of it! But I DID manage to snap one of her taking it!
Now, to go find it again!!! Hehe!!! I'm soooooo bad!
 
Happy Monday!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

15 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fab card, lovely bright colours and fun image.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Scrappin Mama said...

Such a Cute Card!! Love the christmas cactus..Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's challenge this week..
LisaO

jane france said...

WOW!! Deanne, your card is so fun, I couldnt stop myself from smiling when i saw your colorful papers and those beady eyes,wonderful. thank you for playing in the hambo hoedown challenge this week.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Cool colors! Cool card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's! (I think that hide & seek game is cool too!)

Crafting Vicky said...

Gorgeous card. Just love the bright colors and wonderful sentiment with it.

such a fun game with your dog lol

Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Michele said...

Such a fun Gift Card holder with wonderful cheery colors! So great! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!!

Steph said...

Ha ha! What a fab make! I LOVE that image and the gorgeous paper piecing! Made me smile! Thanks so much for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon! x

craftin-dawn said...

What a fab gift card holder!! thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!!
DawnD

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Deanne,
Thanks for playing in our Patterned Paper Challenge this week at Card Crafters Circle. Love all your layers,embellishments and the very bright card colour combination,wonderful card!
Hugs Trish xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

What a rainbow of colors! This looks so bright and cheery and I love the image! Lovely to see you playing along with us @ The Crafty Pad this week :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

Karen Wilson said...

Oh, I love this! Love the colors!! Just an all 'round fun gift card holder .. thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!!

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Awesome gift card holder! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's challenge!

Dwita said...

Fabulous gift card. Thanks for joining us at ATCs & cards With Attitude. See you again. Blessings.

Dwita.

Regan said...

That is fantastic! What a fun card! Love the paper pieced cactus! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Know When To Fold 'Em"!
{hugs}
Regan

Cathy said...

Fabulous card, love the image. Thank you for joining in the That Craft Place Challenge.
Cathy xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021