Tuesday, October 23

Sweet!!

Here's a delicious card for the Holidays! I LOVE gingerbread houses and gingerbread men, women and kids!! Anything gingerbread, I love! I'll show you loads of pics during the Holidays of all my gingerbread decorations!! Can't wait to get them out!!!!
Come on CHRISTMAS!!!
 
Wishing You Sweet Holiday Memories
closeup
Challenges:
 ~Fresh Brewed-Christmas
~Joyful Stamper-inspire me Fridays
~Poodle's Parlour-anything goes
~Stamptacular Sunday-anything goes
~Created with Love-something sweet
~Fashionista-anything goes
~OLLCB-Christmas sentiment
 
Hubby bought me a SINGER sewing machine yesterday and, of course, I just HAD to use it today on my card!!  Thanks hubby! I love you!
 
Oh, and here's Miss Lexi's new hiding place for her bone...
...under my desk! Too easy, Lexi!!! I found it real FAST!
 
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

16 comments:

Migdalia said...

Wonderful Card.Adorable Image!TFS

Sue said...

A very sweet image and paper Deanne.
Thanks for playing along at Created With Love Challenges :)

craftin-dawn said...

Super cute and fab card! Love the gingerbread house image! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
DawnD

Chris Hanselman said...

I love what you did with the snow. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges .

Chris

Andrea W said...

Terrific card! I love the colours and image. Thanks for making something sweet for the Created With Love Challenge.

Marie Bingaman said...

Very cute! :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK - now this is one fun post!!! LOVE the fun stitching... (congrats on your new toy!) and the BORGEOUS Coloring and Shading! WOW!!! The colors are super fun too!!!
Glad to here there is another Christmas fan out there :)) I was wondering if I would be 'booed' off the stage with this challenge or not :) hehehe!!! Great big smiles. Stop back in tomorrow to see who the winner is!

Hugs and Smiles,
Heather D.

Scrappin Mama said...

So Adorable!! Love the house!! Thanks for joining us at MayCreated With Love Challenges
LisaO

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Great card love that image. pretty papers. Thanks for playing with us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K.

Stampalicious said...

very pretty card, love the shine, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there. Gorgeous card. Love the image and all the nice bright colours. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
Sandra xx

Sandy Ang said...

what a totally cute christmas card

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Deanne,

oh my gosh, that is altogether too funny your dog hiding her bone - they do tend to switch places don't they? When I first saw the picture it looked like a log of hash browns to me haha!

Your card is bright bold and very festive and DEFINATELY sweet!

Have a happy and creative week,
Blessings,
Barb

Lisa T said...

How sweet! Good for you for using your new machine already. Love the stitching on your card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts!

Jo Grason said...

aw I love this image, such a fab card, love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La, good luck
Jo x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card Deanne, I love the snow, thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Fashionista and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021