Sunday, October 7

A Time to Give Thanks

The challenge this week at PILE IT ON is {vintage or shabby chic}. I'm not too good with this style of card, I'll admit, but some ladies do it beautifully! Check out the other ladies' creations at the challenge blog!! Awesome!! The sponsor is  Flonz Craft and I've used one of their stamps.
 
Thanks
Challenges:
~My Time to Craft-coloring kraft paper
~Scrap Creations-fall flowers
~Paper Pretties-flowers
~DYSU-warm colors
~ATCs and Cards With Attitude-red, orange,yellow
~Card Crafter's Circle-autumn colors
~Crafts 4 Eternity-lots of leaves
~Crafty Catz-autumn
~Allsorts-fall leaves/trees
 
I'd like to say THANKS to all of you who visit my blog and leave wonderful comments.I appreciate each and every one of you!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

14 comments:

Jenée said...

Deanne, beautiful card. I like all of the elements, and the lovely fall colors. Thank you for joining this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Jan Garber said...

It's a lovely card! Thanks for sharing it at DYSU!

brenda said...

Your card is really gorgeous Deanne, such beautifully rich autumnal colours and the image goes perfectly.

Thanks so much for joining in with our autumn leaves and trees theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous autumnal creation!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

WencheP said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the colours - perfect for autumn! :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week!
Beth x

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I LOVE the layers. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Debs said...

Beautiful card Deanne - perfect Autumnal colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous!Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

besitos said...

Stunning card! Beautiful detail and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at ATCs With Attitude xx ~Paula DT

Anonymous said...

i just love this your image is wonderful and all those layers great work...thanks for joining us at sch this week lovely...

michele said...

Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Pauline said...

A stunning creation Deanne! I love the lace and the leaves! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

Daniele said...

such a sweet vintage card, just loving your take on this weeks challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow, so glad you joined us
hugs

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021