Tuesday, June 5

Woohoo!

I have decided that I really NEED to do more scrapbook pages so I've been scouring the web for scrapbook challenge blogs!
If you know of any that you think I'd like,please leave me a comment with a link,pretty please!!! I'm hoping this will get me inspired to get going on my HUGE stash of pics!!

Swim with the Dolphins
These pics were taken on our honeymoon in Cuba in November. I didn't actually SWIM with the dolphins because I can't swim, and I'm terrified of water!!! Haha! So I just sat on the dock with my life jacket on and the dolphin came up and kissed me there! So glad she understood that I couldn't get in the water with her!

Challenges:
~DYSU-under the sea
~Happy Scrappers-great outdoors
~Frosted Designs-sketch #42
~WIP Monday-at Scrapscene

7 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

What a great page!!! Looks like it was a lot of fun even if you didn't swim with them!

nwilliams6 said...

Our Daily Bread Designs has a monthly scrapbook page challenge. I don't know if you have visited this blog:

http://pbhobby.blogspot.com/

before but she has some awesome scrapbook pages that really inspire me.

I love your page and how well it captures a really fun event!

Chris said...

Hi Deanne, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Carol L said...

This is a fantastic page and captures what looks like a wonderful moment in time! Nice job on the layout!

K Clark said...

super cute!!!
you asked for other scrapbooking blogs... not sure if you have http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (lasting memories) I am on the design team there.
your pio sister - kimberly

shaz earl said...

Fabulous LO love the photo's!
Thank you for joining us at The Happy Scrappers for our * Great Outdoors * challenge
Hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Shaz x

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO, I would love to swim with dolphins.
Thank you for joining us over at The Happy Scrapper challenges
Jane x
[DT]

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021